We've Given Up the Easy Life for the Good Life

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Giggles

The other day I went into our study to help my son correct his math. 

Sarajoy followed me in.  I normally don't like the little kids in there because they are so distracting, but I'm trying to teach them to be quiet in there. 

She noticed that we keep her portable crib in there, and wanted me to set it up.  She had lots of fun climbing in and out of the crib and onto our double bed that's in there.  I was sitting on the opposite side of the bed when she climbed out and ran across the bed to me and gave me a tight neck squeeze.  She gives the most amazing hugs!  I love it!  As she was hugging me, her arm was on my mouth so I blew a raspberry on it.  She turned away to walk back to the crib.

Then the hilarity of the raspberry on her arm hit.  She collapsed in a fit of giggles. 

It was one of those sweet moments of recognizing the wonderful personality emerging from a little child. 

I giggled too, and then we did it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment