Thanks, Aunt Melissa for the adorable outfit!
May 21st
That belly makes me think: "Gus-Gus."
She's still great at being Mommy #2. Here she's reading her first big novel: Smells Like Dog.
Cousin Decker who is a couple of weeks younger. Finally, a chubby Porter cousin!
First time swimming. He cuddled in the sling mostly.
I think this is my favorite one of all!
Sometimes his little toy rings end up around his arm.
His blueberry chewy binki. He'll suck on anything!
#1 and #7
What a great big brother!

you are right! he is so dang cute. Those pictures of him and Nathan are really sweet.
ReplyDeleteI love his tousled hair! So cute!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! He looks just like you! I hadn't realized that I really hadn't seen pictures of him until I looked at these.
ReplyDeleteHe really is a doll!!!!
Rhyetta here. I see Ruby and Brandon in him the most. What a chubby! Do you know how many times I wish I had named Klaus Gus? His shirt is practically permanently above his chubby belly. Thanks for the pictures!
ReplyDeletePrecious!
ReplyDeleteAnd Nathan? Wow. He is almost unrecognizable. How did that happen? So mature!
What beautiful pictures! Your family is adorable!
ReplyDelete