Wow! It seems like I just did this. I did not finish all of these books so some of them will be on the next year's list. It was not a big reading year for me, but I did find some gems! Quite a bit of self-help in there which says something about how much help I needed this year!
Books I've Read This Year
- The Mansion
- The Gift of the Magi
- Reading Now: Spiritual Lives of the Great Composers
- Reading To Kids: Swiss Family Robinson abriged
- Reading with Dallin: The Magesty of Calmness
- Reading Now: Raising Your Spirited Child
- Reading to kids: Tom's Midnight Garden
- Reading With Brandon: The Landing of the Pilgrims
- Reading Now: Lark Rise To Candleford
- Alcatraz and The Evil Librarians
- Reading Now: Easy Homeschooling Techniques
- Listening Is An Act Of Love
- The Duggars: 20 and Counting
- A Love That Multiplies
- When Queens Ride By
- With Brandon: John Adams: Reluctant Patriot of the American Revolution
- With Brandon: Red Scarf Girl
- Reading With Dallin: The Year of Living Biblically
- The Boxcar Children
- Reading Now: The No Cry Sleep Solution
- How To Get Your Baby to Sleep
- The Sleep Easy Solution
- Glimpses into the Life and Heart of Marjorie Pay Hinckley
- A Banner Is Unfurled Vol. 1-4
- What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Children's Vaccinations
- Living In But Not Of The World
- Vaccines: Are they Really Safe and Effective?
- Reading with Nathan: Do Hard Things
- Persuasion
- Emma
- Mansfield Park
- To girls: Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes
- Pride and Prejudice
- The 5 Love Languages of Children
- Sense and Sensibility
- Discipline Through Virtue
- Life's Lessons Learned (Dallin H. Oaks)
- Same Kind of Different As Me
No comments:
Post a Comment