Sometimes life is just so full and so much that I just don't know how to begin to write about it.
There is some incredible growth happening inside of me that is hard to describe and it makes so much to live for that there isn't much time to write.
My life is still really hard and pretty much impossible on paper. But I really, really LOVE what I do. I really really LOVE the power of calm. I really really LOVE the awareness of the angels around me.
I LOVE the people around me.
I even LOVE the work and the tears and the many frustrations that challenge me, force me to choose.
Will I choose light and God and LOVE? Even though __________________________?
More and more I do, and I see the beauty in those horrible frustrating challenges.
I LOVE the word of God. I have experienced a change of heart. Things that used to be drudgery, boring, something to check off the list so I could get on to life...are different now. I have begun to hunger and thirst after righteousness in a way I did not know was possible. I find myself wanting to sneak downstairs to my quiet sewing room to do a little more reading or writing or praying. I really do need it like food. Time seems more precious, I don't want to waste moments that I could spend learning or loving.
Am I boasting? I hope not! I only want to share what has happened and let people know that it is possible, even for a busy mom who grew up thinking anything "churchy" was boring.
And it is better than anything I could have imagined, especially because I am sharing this time of learning and change with Dallin. We didn't plan it or talk about it until we suddenly found ourselves getting excited about the next Neal A Maxwell talk instead of the next movie. Nerdalicious!
I LOVE the way Nathan has stood up for his standards and how hard he is working to excel in all he does.
I LOVE the way Brandon is thinking and talking about important things. He is also so sweet with his baby brother!
I LOVE the way Ruby is so good at keeping things running. She reminds me of appointments, makes sure people bathe, reads to everybody, cleans without being asked. What a GEM!
I LOVE the cute things Daisy does with her younger siblings. How she's patient with the tooth fairy. How she decided on her own to do 4 math pages a day. How she tells me about everything.
I LOVE Simon's sparkly eyes and twinkly personality. How he believes in the kissing hand and blown kisses. How he is always moving, acting out a play in his imagination. How magical his enthusiasm is.
I LOVE Sarajoy's chatter and snuggles. How she makes everything into a family, even the scissors and toast and fingers. How she loves her baby boy. Her lispy talking voice and her sweet singing voice.
I LOVE Sullivan's speed crawl. His call for help down the stairs. His "Oh WOW!" approach to life. His hugs and his way of looking at me sometimes when I talk to him and I can tell he knows what I'm talking about.
I hope the LOVE bug has bit you this month, too!
...
That picture of you with Sullivan on your sidebar is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're in LOVE this month! May this joy stay with you always!!