We've Given Up the Easy Life for the Good Life

Monday, June 21, 2010

Polka Dots

April 17, 2010

I saw these dresses while shopping with my mom at Costco. I just couldn't resist. Rainbow polkadots? What could be cuter? They even had a little sundress with rainbow hearts for Sarajoy.





So here they are in their matching outfits. Ruby did not get to sit on the side of the couch that she wanted to. Isn't it cute how she gradually gets over her grumpies in the pictures?


So I went back to my mom's a couple of weeks ago, and the polka dot bug got me again!  Aren't these jammies the cutest?
















And while we're on polka dots, here's my favorite show when I was little: (Maybe this explains the obsession)


1 comment:

  1. I've never seen that show before but I too am a huge softie for polka dots. Adore them. And your girls are adorable. You find the best clothes for them!

    ReplyDelete