We've Given Up the Easy Life for the Good Life

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Becoming One With the Bumbo


Pictures taken April 25, 2010

Where does bumbo end and baby begin?

I remember my other babies going through a stage where they wanted to sit up so much, but couldn't.  I often wished for a chair just like this.  When the bumbo came out, I was so excited.  I was even more excited to have one handed down to me because they're pretty expensive. 

Sarajoy completely skipped the "I wish I could sit up" stage.  She just started sitting up at 4 months old.  She actually likes the bumbo now than she ever has.  She likes being close to me while I work in the kitchen, and she likes it better than her high chair.  She always starts tapping her feet as soon as she gets in.  I sing, "Take your little toes and you tap your toes.  Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap your toes.  Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, your toes. Tap your little toesies!"  This is a song I learned way back in my very first playgroup when Nathan was young.  Well, Sarajoy loves it just as much as Nathan did!

No comments:

Post a Comment