More turmoil. My second trimester was a time of emotional cleansing.
I felt pretty good physically--still tired but not as tired as at the beginning. I picked up my old ice chewing habit. There's just something completely satisfying about it when I am pregnant! I was able to keep up with read alouds, artists and composers, and my assignments for co-op, but I was not able to keep up with our family reading and notebooking sessions. Exercise was hit and miss, mostly taking a walk around the block when I got the chance.
Emotionally, things just kept coming up. Things with parenting, friends, past pregnancy and birth experiences, the experience with the scripture challenge--I was continually processing some experience that apparently needed to be processed. But it WAS cleansing. And I was able to turn to the Lord for help and guidance. I learned important things about repentance and forgiveness and learning how to love myself and others in spite of shortcomings.
It was a busy time for me, and the weeks went quickly. It was exiting to count myself into the third trimester.
No comments:
Post a Comment