
Nathan and Ruby had the wonderful opportunity this year to participate in this dance program.
The dances were based on Greg Olsen's book and Marshall Mcdonald's music.
It was a lovely and inspiring program!
Ruby was asked to participate in the dance "Cream and Sugar" as well as dancing with her own class in "Side by Side".
The first thing she did when she saw her flowers from Dad was count them!
Cream and Sugar Side By Side
A dozen roses and a kiss from Daddy!
Nathan was in the boys' dance class and their number was called "Airship Adventure".
It was very cool with planes and a parachute. He was thankful to get a new BYU hat instead of roses.
Nathan was in the boys' dance class and their number was called "Airship Adventure".
It was very cool with planes and a parachute. He was thankful to get a new BYU hat instead of roses.


I thought Daisy was old enough to enjoy the performance. There were parts that she liked, but she spent most of the time being tired and wanting a drink. Here she is after the show grumpily looking at the Greg Olsen book we bought. Poor Girl!

Every year I go a little crazy as my kids get ready for these shows. I wonder why I sign them up for it! But then I see the show and I am always so touched and inspired. I am so glad they got the chance to be in this show. I want my kids to recognize and love beautiful things. This production was purely beautiful.



Well... I didn't know you had a family bloggie with frequent updates. How very cool is this? I will be checking back often. Thanks for making a comment on my blog. What is it about comments that make me so very happy?
ReplyDeleteYour family is so amazing. I didn't grow up with music but I wish my kids did. Don't even know where to start. I'm so impressed with your boys and girls!
ReplyDelete