So having my kids wear matching clothes or have fancy hair doesn't seem to fit. I sometimes do my hair on Sundays or for special occasions. Wearing makeup drives me crazy. I rarely wear anything besides lounge clothes that are comfortable and easy to care for. High heels? Not a chance!
But I LOVE dressing up my kids. I don't do it every day, or even every Sunday. But every time I do it, it is worth it. It brings me a lot of joy. I know other people enjoy seeing a well dressed kid, too. Here are some of our fun Dress-ups this year:
January 10: This is a dress I wore when I was a baby!

March 28: Sarajoy tries on her Easter Dress that matches the ones the kids wore last year.

April 11th: My mom and sister found these dresses at TJ Max for only $12 and they came with matching dolly dresses! So fun! Sarajoy even already had a cherry dress to match with Ruby, and she's wearing her first pigtails ever!..






















It just dawned on me, you guys are the Brady Bunch. EXCEPT, you bore all 6 of the kids, Carol Brady, only her 3. I always wanted to get my daughter one of those dolls, SIGH, she's to old now. xxoo
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. I love dressing up the kids too. You have outstanding taste and beautiful children.
ReplyDeleteBTW: Sears.com has some of those dresses with dolly dresses on clearance--or at least they did last week.