Having company always makes for a great start.
But we actually woke up because my alarm was going off on my phone. Dallin woke me and asked if I needed to pick up my Bountiful Basket.
Even though I told him no and tried to go back to sleep, he wouldn't stop talking.
We had a nice, long, uninterrupted conversation until we heard movement in the kitchen.
I made german pancakes while I talked to my dad and my mom and my neices. We gave Brandon some welcome home gifts. I really missed that guy!
All too soon, it was time to wave them on their way to Las Vegas for Tanner's graduation.
But then I got a nap while Dallin prepared for Scout camp.
And we were off to celebrate Nathan's birthday (again) with Brandon in tow. For his family activity he wanted to try out the new trampoline park Hang Time. I had a half off coupon.
At first I was a little concerned that we had paid for 2 hours. There wasn't much else to do besides jump on trampolines.
But I forgot how much little kids like to repeat things.
I had so much fun watching my little (and big) ones bounce and flip and slide and jump.
Once Simon caught a glimpse of the high platform jump into the foam pit, he wouldn't leave that spot for nearly an hour!
He did a trick where he'd run up the slanted tramp, do a somersault, and slide down head first on his back.
Sarajoy was so carefree as she'd run and jump into the foam. Pure bliss!
The whole family was completely worn out!
Not knowing exactly what was in store, I purchased a pass for myself. Just to "get my money's worth", I had Simon hold my phone while I jumped into the foam.
It was fun.
It was VERY hard to climb out.
My body's still pretty fragile since Sullivan's birth, so I thought it best to keep it at just the one jump.
I swear we don't usually eat out this much. It was a weird (but lovely) week.
We tried a new place in town that does wraps. Empty. Quiet. Delicious. Priceless.
They even had a little play area for the kids.
Baths and bedtime and then Dallin and I took off on our weekly date to get raw milk.
We were SO tired.
A trip or two to Wal Mart for last minute Scout Stuff.
On our final trip we drove away at 11:58 pm. Almost Sunday, but not quite.
This really is the good life!
...
No comments:
Post a Comment