Refreshing. It was so refreshing to be able to be at the end! I was big and heavy, but it was so fun to feel my active little baby and wonder and wonder about him. It was so fun to arrive at the point where my midwife appointments were closer together. I had hard times, especially at night when my whole body would start to itch. It seemed the more tired I was, the harder it was to fall asleep. I got through it with good vitamins, distractions, and lots of prayers. My main distraction was books. I got through a lot of books this trimester! How fun!
I spent Spring Break with my mom. We made some baby blankets that really got me excited. I came home with energy and excitement, ready to prepare for a new baby! I washed and folded clothes and blankets. I cleaned and organized my room and baby's. I organized other parts of the house and got the kids summer clothing switched out. I made the cutest little blessing outfit!
The emotional turmoil cleared up for the most part. I had some parenting triumphs. I found it easier to reach out and serve my neighbors and love and be around people. The transition of the bishopric calling became easier as well.
I had a fun third trimester. Even as the due date drew near, it was exciting to tell people, "I feel better than I remember feeling this far along!" I was gardening and sewing and cleaning and resting when I needed to. It was great to have most of our school activities come to an end during April and May. It gradually gave me more time to enjoy the projects and preparations.
My third trimester was a tender mercy.
No comments:
Post a Comment