| She makes me tired too, Simon! But we sure love her! |
![]() |
| Whose leg? |
![]() |
| Dallin is holding Sarajoy. Sarajoy is holding a lifelike doll. The doll's leg is showing in such a way it looks like Sarajoy's! |
![]() |
| Happy Birthdy, Brandon! |
![]() |
| This 11 year old knows how to party! Hooray for fruit pizza! |
![]() |
| Dance performance with Children's Visions |
![]() |
| Nathan the Robot |
![]() |
| Daisy the Snowman |
![]() |
| Ruby |
![]() |
| How ya feelin? Why is this girl always sick? |
![]() |
| I crocheted these babies for Sarajoy for Christmas. |
![]() |
| It's just the best place to drink a ba-ba. |
![]() |
| Lovely Spring sunlight. Lovely flowers from the dance program. |
![]() |
| Another lovely flower...Daisy! |
![]() |
| Ruby-red flowers for our gem! |
![]() |
| Light of my life. |
![]() |
| I made these for my neighbor in exchange for some jewelry. These are smaller and even cuter than the ones I made for Sarajoy. I just love them! |
![]() |
| Congratulations, Brandon on getting your Arrow of Light. Carter May got his that day, too. |
![]() |
| Pinewood Derby. Great idea, Brandon. Tyson McKenzie on Right. |
![]() |
| Mom giving a spotlight on Brandon at the Arrow of Light. |
| Spunky thing! |


























No comments:
Post a Comment