The big Corn Maze at Thanksgiving Point is done by Cornbelly's. Every year, they have a day that home schoolers can get in for a great rate. I've been in charge of this field trip several times, and had a huge crowd there. This year most of our home school group went to a more local corn maze, so I didn't have to make a big deal of it. I went with my sister Kim, who is home schooling her kindergartener. She took her other kids out of school to come as well. My friend Darlene called me about it the night before, so she joined in the fun with us.
In addition to the corn maze, they have bouncing pillows, giant haystack slides, smaller structures for little ones to climb on, and giant boxes filled with corn to play in like a sand box. We always spend a whole day there, and we always have a wonderful time.


No comments:
Post a Comment